skip to main
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Tokens of Love
* I open my heart, I have so much love to share.
* I learn something new every day, I let go of something old every day.
* Thanks to my past I am what I am. I bless and I honor my past. But now I let it go in order to express my highest potential.
* I inspire others to become better and brighter.
* I am grateful for everything that has ever occurred to bring me to the present moment.
* I share the Divine with everyone who comes into my life.
* I let go of the belief that life is hard and I surrender to the loving flow of life.
* I stop feeling guilty when I disappoint the expectations of those who would like me to be different. I allow myself to be myself.
* I succeed in everything I do, because I believe in myself.
* I stop beating myself up for the mistakes I have made. I accept that the greatest lessons I have learned in life come from my mistakes.
* I allow myself to heal.
* I stop my stressful search for perfection, I am perfect just the way I am.
* I see myself as God sees me, I care for myself as God cares for me, I love myself as God loves me.
* I feed my relationships with love everyday.
* I raise the energies of the people around me: my presence radiates unconditional love and inner peace.
* Everyone I encounter in my life is my mirror and my master.
* Every time I fall, I have the faith and the strength to get up stronger than before.
* Love is my wisdom. Love is my strength. Love is the source of my power.
* I stop living in the prison of ego with feelings of guilt. I have the courage to be happy. I have the courage to be myself.
* I never give up, because I believe in my inner power. I always have the power to change my life, to solve my problems, to convert my shadow into Light.
* My old suffering is no longer a good excuse to be resentful about my life. My old suffering is now my strength and my power.
* Yesterday I was, tomorrow I will be, but only Here and Now I Am.
* I am honest even against my personal and material interests. I live with Integrity, I always do the right thing.
* I feel worthy of a wonderful life. I feel worthy of happiness. I feel worthy of love. I feel worthy of all my dreams.
* I am kind and sweet. I am patient and tolerant. I am compassionate and helpful. In my life, I express all the qualities of my Divine Self.
* My heart is an endless spring of bliss and joy. I go there to refresh, purify and make myself happy.
* I send love to all of the relationships in my life that need help and I let the power of love work on them.
* I release my belief that I always have to fight or struggle in order to achieve something in my life. I allow the natural abundance of everything in the Universe to freely flow into my life.
* I have an unshakable faith in the perfect and immediate solutions to all my problems.
* I accept my body and its defects. I accept my character and its weaknesses. I love myself as a perfect part of a perfect Whole.
* I let go of everyone who reminds me of my negative energies. I thank, I bless, and I let them go.
* I embrace and accept myself as I am right now.
* I am the only one in my family who can stop inherited patterns, through the freedom of my awareness.
* I send love and healing energy to all parts of myself that I want to change.
* My heart is a sacred temple of Love.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
October 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Had to shrink and print this valuable list. It now resides in my wallet..
Post Comments (Atom)
Healing my heart and mastering my mind. Renewal of Devotion to all that is good on a daily basis. Cultivating more love, grace, forgiveness, self-confidence, and peace is my priority.
View my complete profile
Check Me Out Here
Thank You For Donating To My Blog <3
Follow by Email